In addition to a competitive salary, we offer paid vacation time, sick leave, a portable retirement plan with Government matching contributions, affordable health and life insurance plans, and health and wellness services.
* Comprehensive health and life insurance
* Generous retirement programs
* Paid holidays, sick leave and vacation time
* Paid employment related training and
* Possible student loan repayment
* Payment of licenses, certification
and academic degrees as applicable
* Bonuses, incentives and awards
* Annual pay increases and locality pay
1. The One Minute Resume: The first question most interviewers ask is "tell me about yourself." How you answer this question will set the tone for the rest of the interview. That is why you develop a one-minute resume. Describe where you are from, your education and what you have to offer.
2. Posititve Attitude: The key to winning in an interview is a positive attitude. The good news is you have an advantage over the interviewer: the interview is about YOU and you know more about yourself than the interviewer does. The interview is your turn to show all that is great about you. Remember, resumes don't hire, people do!
3. Dress the Part: Wear business clothes because first impressions are important.
4. Write a Thank You Letter: After you conduct your successful interview, it is important to follow it up with a thank you note. Writing thank you notes are not an exercise in tradition; rather, it will allow you to highlight additional skills and qualifications that you may have for the job, it will show that you follow through and it will show thta you have class. Your thank you note should also ask the employoer when they expect to make a decision. an email thank you note is also appropriate.
Resume & Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Tips:
* Pay attention to key words
* Be concise
* Use numbers to highlight your accomplishments
* Be concise!
325th Fighter Wing Civil Service Employment Vacancies
For a current list of 325th Fighter Wing Civil Service Employment vacancies, click here.
Tenant Unit Civil Service Employment Vacancies
For a current list of Tenant Unit Civil Service Employment vacancies, click here.
Vacancies labeled "Direct Hire" are also being recruited through direct hiring procedures. Please contact the Civilian Personnel Office for additional information.
Internal Employee Information
Internal employees can apply for the 325th Fighter Wing Civil Service Employment positions at the Air Force Personnel Center site by clicking on the link below.