Customer Service hours during shutdown|
Posted 10/2/2013 Updated 10/2/2013
325th Fighter Wing
10/2/2013 - TYNDALL AIR FORCE BASE -- The list below outlines customer service hours for the respective functions during the government shutdown:
- Normal hours but expect delays due to minimized manning
- All Roman Catholic Masses will be suspended until further notice. Daily and weekend Masses are offered at civilian churches in the area. Call the Chapel for details at 283-2925.
- All other programs and services will continue at the Chapel. For after hour pastoral emergencies, call the Command Center (283-2155) and request to speak to the Duty Chaplain.
- Monday-Friday: 6 to 7a.m., 2 p.m.-normal close (varies by day)
- Weekends remain as normal
- Youth Sports Activities- cancelled
- Open as normal
- PME and CDC testing as normal
- WAPS testing suspended during furlough
Airmen and Family Readiness Center
- By appointment only for Casualty assistance, AF Aid Society Emergency assistance, Deployment Processing, VA Military Services Counseling and Claims, Military Family Life Counseling
- Emergency service only 7 to11:30 a.m., 12:30 to 4 P.m.
- Normal hours but reduced service capacity (No new manpower actions)
Postal Service Center (PSC)
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- PSC service will temporarily be discontinued on weekends
Official Mail Center (OMC)
- Mondays: 9:30a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- No mail runs, customers will need to drop off/pick up mail at the OMC
SF Reports and Analysis
- Normal hours but expect delays with regular processing.
- Normal hours
- Closed as of 7 p.m., Oct 1 and will remain closed for the duration of the furlough
All other services will be operating normally. These include other FSS functions not listed, reporting network issues with Comm, opening jobs with CE Customer Service.