Thank you for your interest in visiting Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida. The Tyndall tours program gives our incredible Airmen a chance to tell their portion of the Air Force story to you and highlight their mission, traditions and heritage.
Your base tour will be tailored to coincide with the interests of different age groups and professions the group would like to see. Requests are granted on a first come, first served basis.
Tyndall Air Force Base Tour Requests:
- Tours are intended for organizations such as Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, Reserve Officer Training Corps, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Schools, etc.
- Tours will not be approved or coordinated until a completed tour request form is received and a date has been approved by Public Affairs.
- Tour groups are limited to at least 15 but no more than 30.
- Only ROTC, JROTC or military-affiliated groups can use the dining facility and requires a week's notice. Payment is cash or check only.
- Meals can be purchased at one of the on-base vendors (Subway, Charley's, Happy Cup Cafe, food trucks).
How to Request a base tour:
- Public Affairs must receive a complete tour request form no earlier than 120 days and no later than 30 days prior to the requested tour date.
- Tours will not be approved/coordinated until a completed tour request form is received.
- If Public Affairs hasn't confirmed receiving your request within a week of submission, please follow up by phone, (850) 283-3295 or by email, 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil.
- Sending/receiving a request form does not confirm your tour date.
- ROTC and JROTC in uniform are expected to conform to the Air Force dress and appearance standards including haircuts and hair styles.
- A list of all individuals (to include bus drivers and chaperones) attending the tour must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the tour or the tour will be cancelled and will not be rescheduled. Personal information is required to complete a background check prior to gaining access to Tyndall AFB.
If you have any further questions beyond what is provided here, please give us a call at (850) 283-3295/3333 and we would be happy to answer them.
TYNDALL AFB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL CONFIRMED TOURS AT ANY TIME DUE TO MISSION REQUIREMENTS.