The Air Force is committed to upholding the complete trust and confidence of Americans and our community engagement is the key to those connections. However, due to the uncertainty regarding COVID-19 and to protect our Airmen, their families and the communities that support us, the Department of the Air Force is suspending all outreach activities and support to community events through May 15. This includes, but is not limited to, on-base and civilian sponsored airshows. The Air Force will continuously evaluate the situation and provide updates as needed. Please contact the Air Force Aerial Events Office at 703-695-9664 for Aerial Events questions, and your local installation public affairs office for questions regarding local activities.
Thank you for your interest in visiting Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida. The Tyndall tours program gives our incredible Airmen a chance to tell their portion of the Air Force story to you and highlight their mission, traditions and heritage.
Your base tour will be tailored to coincide with the interests of different age groups and professions the group would like to see. Requests are granted on a first come, first served basis.
Tyndall Air Force Base Tour Requests:
- Tours are intended for organizations such as Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, Reserve Officer Training Corps, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Schools, etc.
- Tours will not be approved or coordinated until a completed tour request form is received and a date has been approved by Public Affairs.
- Tour groups are limited to at least 15 but no more than 30.
- Only ROTC, JROTC or military-affiliated groups can use the dining facility and requires a week's notice. Payment is cash or check only.
- Meals can be purchased at one of the on-base vendors (Subway, Charley's, Happy Cup Cafe, food trucks).
How to Request a base tour:
- Public Affairs must receive a complete tour request form no earlier than 120 days and no later than 30 days prior to the requested tour date.
- Tours will not be approved/coordinated until a completed tour request form is received.
- If Public Affairs hasn't confirmed receiving your request within a week of submission, please follow up by phone, (850) 283-3295 or by email, 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil.
- Sending/receiving a request form does not confirm your tour date.
- ROTC and JROTC in uniform are expected to conform to the Air Force dress and appearance standards including haircuts and hair styles.
- A list of all individuals (to include bus drivers and chaperones) attending the tour must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the tour or the tour will be cancelled and will not be rescheduled. Personal information is required to complete a background check prior to gaining access to Tyndall AFB.
If you have any further questions beyond what is provided here, please give us a call at (850) 283-3295/3333 and we would be happy to answer them.
TYNDALL AFB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL CONFIRMED TOURS AT ANY TIME DUE TO MISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Tyndall Air Force Base Speaker Requests:
The Air Force creates dialogue with local organizations and give them an insight into the Air Force's role, mission, overall capabilities and the Airmen who are part of your local community.
- Any organization, group or individual can request an Air Force speaker. This includes community groups, business organizations, industry associations, as well as schools of all levels.
- We are restricted from participating in fundraising events and political activities.
- Once we provide a speaker, all outstanding arrangements must be made between the organization and the guest speaker.
- If the speaker must cancel, the organization is responsible for contacting Tyndall Public Affairs to re-submit a request.
Requesting a speaker for an event:
- Public Affairs must receive a complete speaker request form at least two to four weeks prior to the requested event.
- Speaker requests will not be approved/coordinated until a completed speaker request form is received.
- If Public Affairs hasn't confirmed receiving your request within a week of submission, please follow up by phone, (850) 283-3295, or by email, 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil.
- Sending/receiving a request does not confirm a speaker to your event.
TYNDALL AFB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A SCHEDULED SPEAKER AT ANY TIME DUE TO MISSION REQUIREMENTS.