OFFICIAL STUDIO PHOTOS
The 325th FW Public Affairs photo studio will be operational out of Bldg 647 (FW HHQ). Hours are from 0900-1045 and 1300-1500 on Tuesdays and 0900-1045 on Thursdays for Head and Shoulders photos only. Wednesdays from 1315-1545 are reserved for Full Lengths.
Each studio customer is responsible for preparing his or her uniform to comply with AFI 36-2903.
Public Affairs will provide support for: (AFI 35-101; Section 7.14, Pg. 124)
- General Officer portraits.
- Portraits for commander's awareness programs and displays of the chain of command in facilities. Commanders from squadron up to wing level in unit hierarchy as well as command chiefs and first sergeants are to be displayed.
- Portraits to display key staff from prominent support agencies such as the wing inspector general, sexual assault response coordinators, area defense counsel, equal opportunity, and others not listed here.
- Application processes for special duty assignments in accordance with AFMAN 36-2032, Military Recruiting and Accessions.
- Applications for special programs or specialized units.
- Required support via memorandum of agreement to isolated organizations from other branches of the DoD which have no organic support.
- Support for official passports (as required), isolated personnel report photos for aircrews, and other administrative or contingency mission items.
- Any request for photographic studio support not listed above but specifically approved by the wing commander.
For Awards, Public Affairs provides official photos for Annual Award winners at the wing-level and above.
Public Affairs has the right to cancel appointments that are not in accordance with the AFIs or approved by the Wing Commander.
*Last minute studio requests (within 48hrs) will require you to provide us a copy of your package guidance (PDF or Microsoft Word document) that includes what photos are needed and the deadline. Additionally, your superintendent will have to contact Public Affairs to state a reason why the appointment was not booked earlier.
*No-shows will not be rescheduled without an e-mail (sent to 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil) or a letter from the individual's First Sergeant, Superintendent or Commander, stating the justification for missing the appointment. The member will then be rescheduled based on availability/suspense requirements. Please call 24 hours ahead of time at (850) 283-3333 if you cannot make your appointment.*
- Appointments must be made at least 48hrs in advance via the link at the bottom of the page. Please use your DSN and government email when booking. If you have issues using Setmore on government computers, the site is mobile friendly.
- Requests must be for official government requirements.
- Proof of requirement must be provided to confirm your appointment. This can be any official document stating your need for an official photo such as; memo from your UDM, emails from Execs/1st Sgts for wing-level awards and above, reporting instructions, AF-level award packages, etc.
- Official photos are FOUO and must meet the specified criteria outlined in AFI 35-101, Section 7.14, Pg. 124. *If your request is not in line with the AFIs or proof is not provided, it will be declined/cancelled.*
- Please verify the photo requirements for your application as some positions annotate that a bio photo is not required. The updated catalogue can be found HERE.
NOTE: Chain of command displays are authorized for Commanders from squadron up to wing level in unit hierarchy as well as command chiefs and first sergeants (AFI 35-101).
LOCATION and INSTRUCTIONS:
- Public Affairs is located in Bldg 647, the Fighter Wing Headquarters.
- Proceed through the front doors, then go through both sets of double glass doors on the right.
- The PA office studio will be the second to last door on your right.
- Wearing the correct uniform and accoutrements is the responsibility of the individual, not the studio photographer. Individuals who have uniform issues will need to reschedule.
- Please arrive on time. Appointments pushed past 5 minutes will need to reschedule.
PASSPORT PHOTOS AND ISOPREP
Please provide any paperwork from your UDM for your appointment, or have them contact us at (850) 283-3333 or email the 325 FW/PA mailbox at 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil.
- Passport photos cannot be taken in uniform IAW Department of State requirements. You will be required to wear or bring a shirt to change into that does not associate you with the military.
Other Photo, Video Production/Documentation Support
For inquiries on Public Affairs support, please call (850) 283-3333 or email the 325 FW/PA mailbox at 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil.
Requests must be for official government requirements. Scheduled appointments will be confirmed through an Outlook appointment. The Setmore email confirmation is NOT final confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation from 325 FW/PA, contact 850-283-3333. Complete IMT 833 form and sent to 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil along with justification for the photo. You will sign to accept the photo before you leave. Your photo will not be retaken after you sign accepting the photo.