OFFICIAL STUDIO PHOTOS
The 325th FW Public Affairs photo studio will be operational out of Building 36271 (trailer behind the BX outdoor section), on Wednesdays from 0900-1045 and 1230-1545.
Each studio customer is responsible for preparing his or her uniform to comply with AFI 36-2903.
Public Affairs will provide support for: (AFI 35-101; Section 7.14, Pg. 124)
- General Officer portraits.
- Portraits for commander's awareness programs and displays of the chain of command in facilities. Commanders from squadron up to wing level in unit hierarchy as well as command chiefs and first sergeants are to be displayed.
- Portraits to display key staff from prominent support agencies such as the wing inspector general, sexual assault response coordinators, area defense counsel, equal opportunity, and others not listed here.
- Application processes that specifically require official photos for special duty assignments IAW AFI 36-2002, Regular Air Force and Special Category Accessions.
- Applications for special programs or specialized units.
- All requirements in AFI 36-2805, Special Trophies and Awards.
- Support for official passports (as required), isolated personnel report photos for aircrews, and other administrative or contingency mission items.
- Any request for photographic studio support not listed above but specifically approved by the wing commander.
For Quarterly and Annual Awards, Public Affairs will only support group-level or MAJCOM level and above.
Public Affairs has the right to cancel appointments that are not in accordance with the AFIs or approved by the Wing Commander.
*Last minute studio requests (within 48hrs) will require you to provide us a copy of your award package guidance (PDF or Microsoft Word document) that includes what photos are needed and the deadline. Additionally, your superintendent will have to contact Public Affairs to state a reason why the appointment was not booked earlier.
*No-shows will not be rescheduled without an e-mail (sent to 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil) or a letter from the individual's First Sergeant, Superintendent or Commander, stating the justification for missing the appointment. The member will then be rescheduled based on availability/suspense requirements. Please call 24 hours ahead of time at (850) 283-3333 if you cannot make your appointment.*
- Appointments must be made at least 48hrs in advance via the link at the bottom of the page. Please use your DSN and government email when booking. If you have issues using Setmore on government computers, the site is mobile friendly.
- Requests must be for official government requirements. Download the IMT 833 and complete all highlighted boxes and then digitally sign the form as requester and accepter. Send the completed copy via email to the 325FW/PA Org Box at 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil.
- Proof of requirement must be provided to confirm your appointment. This can be any official document stating your need for an official photo such as; memo from your UDM, emails from Execs/1st Sgts. for group level awards and above, reporting instructions, AF-level award packages, etc.
- Official photos are FOUO and must meet the specified criteria outlined in AFI 35-101, Section 7.14, Pg. 124. *If your request is not in line with the AFIs or proof is not provided, it will be declined/cancelled.*
NOTE: Chain of command displays are authorized for Commanders from squadron up to wing level in unit hierarchy as well as command chiefs and first sergeants (AFI 35-101).
LOCATION and INSTRUCTIONS:
- Please park in the Exchange parking lot nearest to the food court.
- Use the sidewalk to walk around the East side of the Exchange building.
- Building 36271 is physically located at 541 Mississippi Road.
- Of the trailers, 36271 is the smaller one on the West side of the units (closer to the Exchange).
- Wearing the correct uniform and accoutrements is the responsibility of the individual, not the studio photographer. Individuals who have uniform issues will need to reschedule.
- Please bring proof of requirement and your AF Form 833 with you if you have not already provided it via email.
- Upon entering the trailer, please proceed straight to the back of the trailer closest to the Tyndall Beach side.
- Please arrive on time. Appointments pushed past 15 minutes will need to reschedule.
PASSPORT PHOTOS AND ISOPREP
Official passport and ISOPREP photos will be provided by appointment only. Please have your UDM call (850) 283-3333 or email the 325 FW/PA mailbox at 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil to book your appointment.
Other Photo, Video Production/Documentation Support
For inquiries on Public Affairs support, please call (850) 283-3333 or email the 325 FW/PA mailbox at 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil.
Requests must be for official government requirements. Download the IMT 833 form, complete all highlighted boxes and then digitally sign the form as requester and accepter. Send the completed copy via email to the 325 FW/PA mailbox at 325FW.PA.PublicAffairs@us.af.mil.