How to report an anonymous tip using your smartphone:
1. Download the Tip411 app from the App Store.
2. Choose Submit a Tip.
3. Click the link to select an agency and then select Air Force OSI.
4. Fill out the form with as much information as possible.
5. Click Submit.
1. Download the app, Air Force OSI Tips on the Google Play store.
2. Choose Submit A Tip.
3. Fill out the form with as much information as possible.
4. Click Submit.
Text AFOSI plus your tip information to 847411 (TIP411)
1. Go to https://www.p3tips.com/TipForm.aspx?ID=1111#
2. Fill out the form with as much information as possible.
3. Click Submit.
AFOSI Tip Line Pamphlet
Airmen and Family Readiness, 850-283-2400/2428/2429
Behavioral Health Optimization Program, 850-283-8573
Drug Demand, 850-283-7511
Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate, 850-290-7073
EFMP-Family Support, 850-283-2400
Equal Opportunity, 850-283-4319
Family Advocacy, 850-283-7511
Health Promotion, 850-283-7100
Mental Health, 850-283-7511
Military Family Life Counselor, 850-461-5989
New Parent Support Program, 850-283-7511
Religious Affairs, 850-283-3397
School Liaison Officer, 850-283-2220/2201
Sexual Assault Response, 850-625-1231
Special Victims' Counsel, 850-283-9588
Where do I go for help?
Airmen and their families will now receive Leadership Pathways (LP) credit for attending the courses offered through base and are recognized at the squadron, group and wing level for their accomplishments.
The goal of LP is to increase learning about life circumstances, leadership and resilience to help others as well as yourself. Seeking knowledge is powerful and as leaders, we can become better equipped with the knowledge to help each other and to lead others. Our Airmen, Air Force civilians and family members are placed in positions as leaders, supervisors, teachers and mentors.
The Leadership Pathways classes provides the most recent information, so that you may help others in this capacity or help yourself. LP courses will help create communities at Tyndall AFB that give Airmen and their families a sense of belonging to the Air Force community, in which they live, work and play. You will meet others with similar interests and can take a multitude of classes for your own personal and professional development.
1. Go to the Tyndall Leadership Pathways page at https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/y8h91rr0/
2. Once on the Appointments Plus registration site, first time users will need to create an account. Retuning users can simply log in.
3. After you have logged in, click on the “select class” drop down box and all class titles will appear. Select your class.
4. The class description, along with the dates, available seats, and point of contact will appear. Select the date in which you would like to attend.
5. Finalize the appointment and select how you wish to be reminded. You will automatically receive an email, but you can choose the text option as well.
LP Brochure Feb2018.pdf
Tyndall Leadership Pathways Course Catalog.pdf
Leadership Pathways Class Transcript Form.pdf
Military One Source
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
(800) 273-8255 (TALK)
National Suicide Hotline
(800) 784-2433 (800-SUICIDE)
National Sexual Assault Hotline
(800) 656-4673 (HOPE)
National Domestic Violence Hotline
(800) 799-7233 (SAFE)
Defense Centers of Excellence
(866) 966-1020 - 24/7 Outreach