TYNDALL AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. --
In planning for the upcoming 325 FW Family Day, Friday 30 August, and 2 September Labor Day, please note the following areas/sections that will be either CLOSED, OR may have minimal manning for customer service.
Security Forces Squadron
The following are the entry access gates and hours:
- Airey Gate: OPEN 24/7 for access to the South side of the installation (for access to the BX, gym, etc.)
- Tyndall Gate: OPEN 24/7 for access to the North side of the installation.
- Tyndall Elementary School Gate: CLOSED 30 Aug & 2 Sep 19.
- Sabre Gate: OPEN from 0600 to 2200 on 30 Aug & 2 Sep 19. Only the housing areas will be accessible through this gate. All Housing area residents, moving companies, BBC workers, construction workers, etc., will use the Sabre Gate if trying to get to the housing area of base. You will not be required to show identification and oversized vehicles will not be required to be searched. Individuals can come and go as required during the gate hours. If you need to access the south side main base or north side main base, you will be required to show a DOD ID, CAC, or Tyndall DBIDS card and enter through Airey or Tyndall Gate.
Contractors, visitors, etc., requiring access:
- Pass and Registration/Visitor Control Center: CLOSED 30 Aug & 2 Sep 19.
- Cleveland Gate (Commercial Vehicle Search Gate): CLOSED 30 Aug & 2 Sep 19 (Marquee will divert commercial traffic to Airey and Tyndall Gates)
Please call 850-283-COPS with any law enforcement questions/concerns.
Force Support Squadron
Below are the hours of operation/location for activities on 30 Aug through 2 Sep 19:
- Airman & Family Readiness Center:– CLOSED. ON-CALL POC is Mr Charlie Carr (850) 866-7530
- ON CALL Casualty POC is Ms Alicia Gibbons (850) 527-4298
- Arts and Crafts: CLOSED Reopen Sat- Sun normal hours
- Auto Hobby Shop: CLOSED
- Base Training Office: CLOSED
- Berg-Liles Dining Facility: OPEN, 0700-0900, 1100-1300, 1700-1900, (Saturday and Sunday - standard weekend hours)
- Child Development Center: CLOSED
- Civilian Personnel Office: CLOSED
- Education Office: CLOSED
- FamCamp Office: OPEN to Tyndall Permanent Party ONLY, Office CLOSED
- Family Care Coordinator Office: CLOSED
- Fitness Center: OPEN 30 Aug-1 Sep, 0800-1700/CLOSED 2-Sep, 24/7 FITNESS ACCESS
- ITT: CLOSED
- Installation Personnel Readiness (IPR): CLOSED
- Library: CLOSED
- Lodging: Reception desk, 24/7
- NOTE: No housekeeping services 30 Aug through 2 Sep 19; emergency maintenance is available, call Lodging Front Desk
- Manpower Office: CLOSED
- Military Personnel Flight: CLOSED
- NAF Human Resources Office: CLOSED
- Official Mail Center (OMC): CLOSED
- Oasis Sports Lounge: CLOSED
- Outdoor Recreation: OPEN
- Raptor Refuel: CLOSED
- RRRP Recycle: CLOSED
- Studio TY/FSS Marketing: CLOSED
- USPS (Post Office): CLOSED 30 Aug through 2 Sep 19
For an updated listing of FSS hours, events, and activities, please visit our website: http://www.325fss.com
For Family Day, Friday, 30 August:
- Medical Group Acute Care Clinic (Bldg 1465A): 0730-1130 - walk in only for active duty. All other services are CLOSED. Please call 911 for assistance.
For Labor Day, Monday, 2 September, ALL Medical Group services and clinics are CLOSED. Please call 911 for assistance.
NOTE: For emergencies, please dial 911. The Nurse Advice Line (NAL) will be available for use, if needed. The phone number is: 800-874-2273/800-TRICARE
Normal hours of operations for active duty personnel begin again on Tuesday, 3 September:
- Medical Group Acute Care Clinic (Bldg 1465A): 0730-1130 - walk in only for active duty
- Mental Health (Bldg 1309): 0730 – 1630 – appointment or walk in for active duty only
- Satellite Pharmacy: CLOSED
- Dental Clinic (Bldg 1465): 0730-1630 – appointment or emergency walk-in for active duty only
- Lab (bldg. 1465-A): 0730-1500 – walk in for all DoD ID card holders
- Radiology (Bldg 1465): 0730-1600 – walk in or appointment for all DoD ID card holders
- Pharmacy (Bldg 1465 Main Clinic): 0800-1500 for all DoD ID card holders
**Prescriptions can be filled at Tyndall Pharmacy through any one of the following methods:
1) Hard copy prescriptions
2) e-Prescriptions put in by provider (To do this, provider must search "DoD Tyndall" in their software system)
3) Transfer prescriptions from another MTF to Tyndall Pharmacy (Processing time is up to 4 duty days)
4) Auto-refill line. Call 850-283-7177.
Logistics Readiness Squadron
For the 30 Aug Down Day and Labor Day, all LRyeS services are CLOSED with the following modified services, hours, and contact information:
Vehicle Operations: STAND-BY ONLY, for movement requirements (off-base shuttle, etc.) please call (850) 832-2248
Vehicle Maintenance: STAND-BY ONLY, for mobile or general purpose maintenance requirements (dead battery, etc.) please call (850) 832-2271
TMO: STAND-BY ONLY, for Personal Property & Passenger Travel please call (757) 849-2356, and for Cargo Operations call(850) 630-2508
Base Service Station and Fuel Support: Continued 24/7 operations, please direct questions and concerns to the Fuels Service Center at (757) 604-7065
Materiel Management: STAND-BY ONLY, for any supply needs that cannot until the next business day please call (850) 628-4144
Civil Engineering Squadron
- Fire Dept operating normal 24/7 hours. They can be reached at (850) 283-4777 or 911 for emergencies.
- The 24/7 CES Customer Service line is available at (850) 283-4949
- Dorm Management Office will be CLOSED for resident issues 30 Aug through 2 Sep 19
NOTE: Traditional dorm rooms are not available. All available dorm rooms now used for contingency housing
- The Housing Management Office (located in Bldg 662) will be CLOSED 30 Aug through 2 Sep 19
All Comm Squadron activities are CLOSED on 30 Aug and 2 Sept.
COMM FOCAL POINT (CFP): CLOSED on 30 Aug and 2 Sept
(Contact the CFP Standby phone (850-896-1851) for emergency afterhours IT services or COMSEC/Wing Cyber Security Office support.)
Normal hours of operation return for all Comm Squadron activities on 3 Sept, 0730L
- Contracting: Standby only. Standby contact through Command Post (850) 283-2155
NOTE: Contractors are required to follow the terms of their contract and are not relieved of work by the Government on ACC Down days or Holidays
unless specifically stated in their contracts.
Comptroller Squadron and Wing Staff Agencies will be CLOSED on 30 August and 2 September.
- Command Post: 24/7 hours of Operation. Contact (850) 283-2155
- SARC: Standby contact Crisis Action Line (850) 625-1231
- EO: CLOSED
- Chaplains: Standby contact via the Command Post
- XP: CLOSED
- Safety: CLOSED. Standby Contacts: Ground (850) 774-6961, Flight (850) 774-6962, Weapons (850) 774-6960
- Public Affairs: CLOSED. Standby contact through Command Post
- IG: CLOSED.
- JA: CLOSED. Normal hours of operation return on 8 July (0800-1530) Office number: (850) 283-8149
- Protocol: CLOSED
- DDR: CLOSED
- Comptroller: CLOSED
Commissary store hours and operating days:
Sunday: 0900 - 1700
Monday: CLOSED (Normal closure day)
Wednesday: 0900 - 1800
Thursday: 0900 – 1800